Borrowing an idea from Derek Sivers by way of Zachary Shahan, this page aims to provide a quick response as to what I’m up to and roughly how I allocate my waking hours.
- Spending time with my family. My wife, 2 boys and I love getting out to hike, play soccer or ride bikes around town as often as possible.
- Managing all environmental systems for the Procter and Gamble Paper Plant in Oxnard, CA. I manage all of the air, waste water, storm water, hazardous waste, noise and a few other environmental programs for the site.
- Writing original content and covering press releases for CleanTechnica, EV Obsession, Solar Love, Gas2, PlanetSave and Teslarati.
- Digging through emails, crawlers, social media and news aggregators for the latest and greatest clean tech news.
- Connecting with our readers on the sites above as well as on my personal site and blog.
- Taking, Editing and Organizing original photos for use across the Important Media network and beyond.
- Attending industry events and connecting with subject matter experts in the Electric Vehicle, Solar Power, Alternate Fuel, Stationary Storage and Transit industries.